The Gobfather, Goblin King of the Moisty Mountains

The Gobfather, Goblin King of the Moisty Mountains
from The Wobbit A Parody

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

International Updates



German Readers
Hörbuch Hamburg, the German audiobook company, has just purchased the rights for The Wobbit! German friends, be on the lookout for this surefire hit in November 2012!


New Zealand Readers
When you see Peter Jackson or any of his crew, be sure to mention that The Wobbit A Parody is only $3.00 on Amazon! And ask about a two-film tie-in as well.


United Kingdom Readers
Thanks for your continued support on Amazon.UK! Since my publisher in Munich put together an audiobook deal, I'm now looking forward to their negotiation of the English language rights for The Wobbit in hardcover.



1 comment:

  1. Dear Mr. Erickson, many, many thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I've read a few pages and find it very funny so far. About my review I will inform you with pleasure. :-)

    Greetings
    Eva of Scattys Books Blog

    ReplyDelete